Here, we will give you some tips to have a better sales reach:
- Find the means by where you want to deliver your product, it always has to represent benefits for both parts.
- Define if your company will be direct distributor or you will count with direct channels (this last, includes all those intermediates, brokers or resellers)
- Independently if you are direct or choose intermediates, you can segment your distribution intensively, that is to say, anyone can have your product either a selective way (some companies can be intermediates) or exclusive with the purpose that only one brand is the authorized distributor.
- If you want to sell directly, the most recommended is that you have a virtual store where you can choose what city, country or continent you sell in. This modality allows you to generate sales the 24 hours of the day without the need to be prospecting from door to door.
- Another tip is to send promotional codes to your contact list that have already registered to your website or bought physically and put them on social media. This in order to reactivate purchases or have a greater territorial scope.
- Do not forget to implement positioning strategies and invest in ads, these can have segmentations of the people you want to reach in specific cities.
Following these tips, I assure you that you will grow on bigger steps but you always need to be pending of your client’s purchase. If it’s necessary, consult with some of them to make improvements in your structure for taking purchase orders.
If you have any doubts, need more information or consultancy, go check our gallery of blogs and contact us by any means available to you.